Rosella,
As of Saturday- you are 1 month old!
Let me tell you, you have come a long way in just a short period of time. You are looking more and more like your beautiful Momma each and every day- but that's okay, because just as much as I enjoy looking at your Momma I enjoy looking at you and seeing her in you.
You love to be on your stomach, you spend a lot of the day just trying to kick yourself along off of anything you can, it wont be long before you are crawling to wherever you want to go! You also love to spend lots of time on Daddy's shoulder, we spend a couple of hours a day rocking and cuddling together, Daddy's shoulders are nice and big so there is plenty of room for you to sprawl out and relax. It is especially soothing when you have a sore tummy like you have been having the past couple of days, it must be so scary not knowing what is going on inside of you and not knowing what all of these feelings are- but it's okay, Mummy and Daddy are here to help you when it gets scary.
Right now Poppa Baz and Queenie are in Wilmington enjoying the beach, they will be back tomorrow. They loved meeting you so much, it was long overdue and they were finally so happy to hold you in their arms at RDU airport. (Ask us to show you the video that Mamoo took, you will love it).
This is my first proper post, so it may not be the most eloquent, and I am still not sure what exactly to write. So instead I have just decided not to worry about if it is fluid or interesting- I am just going to write what I am thinking
I am sure your Mummy will agree that this is often how I go about all of our conversations, streams of consciousness! You will grow to love it just like she does.
Right, Ro, I will have to sign off. You are having some tummy issues at the moment and I am going to go help Momma soothe you. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you for changing my life for the better.
I love you with all my heart little one,
Daddy.
xxx
As of Saturday- you are 1 month old!
Let me tell you, you have come a long way in just a short period of time. You are looking more and more like your beautiful Momma each and every day- but that's okay, because just as much as I enjoy looking at your Momma I enjoy looking at you and seeing her in you.
You love to be on your stomach, you spend a lot of the day just trying to kick yourself along off of anything you can, it wont be long before you are crawling to wherever you want to go! You also love to spend lots of time on Daddy's shoulder, we spend a couple of hours a day rocking and cuddling together, Daddy's shoulders are nice and big so there is plenty of room for you to sprawl out and relax. It is especially soothing when you have a sore tummy like you have been having the past couple of days, it must be so scary not knowing what is going on inside of you and not knowing what all of these feelings are- but it's okay, Mummy and Daddy are here to help you when it gets scary.
Right now Poppa Baz and Queenie are in Wilmington enjoying the beach, they will be back tomorrow. They loved meeting you so much, it was long overdue and they were finally so happy to hold you in their arms at RDU airport. (Ask us to show you the video that Mamoo took, you will love it).
This is my first proper post, so it may not be the most eloquent, and I am still not sure what exactly to write. So instead I have just decided not to worry about if it is fluid or interesting- I am just going to write what I am thinking
Right, Ro, I will have to sign off. You are having some tummy issues at the moment and I am going to go help Momma soothe you. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you for changing my life for the better.
I love you with all my heart little one,
Daddy.
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment