Dear Rosella,
Right now you are napping peacefully in your crib and that provides me a few minutes to watch you breathing and then to sit and just think about you.
Everyday, I thank God I was given you. Every smile melts my heart, every squeak brings a smile across my face and soul. Every moment you are in my arms, I never want to let go. I will never let go, no matter how hard you push me away in the future or how many miles are between us, I will never let go of you or stop showering you with my love and affection.
You are truly my everything and you always will be.
I do not want to spend a second away from you. I hope I bring you happiness and that you feel loved every moment of every day, because that has become my sole mission in life.
I try to be a good mom, I want to be a good mom because you deserve the very best.
Loving you always,
Mommy.
Right now you are napping peacefully in your crib and that provides me a few minutes to watch you breathing and then to sit and just think about you.
Everyday, I thank God I was given you. Every smile melts my heart, every squeak brings a smile across my face and soul. Every moment you are in my arms, I never want to let go. I will never let go, no matter how hard you push me away in the future or how many miles are between us, I will never let go of you or stop showering you with my love and affection.
You are truly my everything and you always will be.
I do not want to spend a second away from you. I hope I bring you happiness and that you feel loved every moment of every day, because that has become my sole mission in life.
I try to be a good mom, I want to be a good mom because you deserve the very best.
Loving you always,
Mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment